Next podcast due:
From the end of October 2012 we're having to pay for our podcast hosting. If you would like to keep The Gentleman's Review going for a little longer. Please consider making a small donation.
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Episode 112 – All Good Things… Posted on: Apr 21st, 2013
- Episode 111b - Megapoddy Part 2 Posted on: Mar 17th, 2013
- Episode 111a - Megapoddy Part 1 Posted on: Mar 17th, 2013
- Episode 110a - Sleepy Lisa Posted on: Mar 5th, 2013
- Episode 110 - What's that smell? Posted on: Feb 17th, 2013
- Episode 109 - Utter Shambles Posted on: Jan 19th, 2013
- Episode 108a - Christmas Eve Posted on: Dec 24th, 2012
- Episode 108 - 2012 Christmas Special Posted on: Dec 16th, 2012
- Episode 107a - Mutiny Posted on: Dec 7th, 2012
- Episode 107 - Doctor Star Wars Posted on: Nov 25th, 2012
- Episode 106a - Take a Chill Pill Posted on: Nov 17th, 2012
- Episode 106 - Presidential Invention Posted on: Nov 11th, 2012
- Episode 105a – Punching the Puppet Posted on: Oct 19th, 2012
- Episode 105 – Bringin’ the Nasty Posted on: Oct 14th, 2012
- Episode 104a - The First Mini Podcast Posted on: Oct 7th, 2012
- Episode 104 – A Precious Little Memorial Posted on: Sep 16th, 2012
- Episode 103 – Half Empty Posted on: Aug 21st, 2012
- Episode 102a - Fringe Plugs Posted on: Jul 24th, 2012
- Episode 102 - Not The Official Pepsi Olympics Podcast Posted on: Jul 22nd, 2012
- Episode 101 - Dusting Off Posted on: Jul 8th, 2012
Subscribe by Email
Episode 112 – All Good Things…
It’s the last ever episode of The Gentleman’s Review and the gang reminisce about the last five years and wonder if it was all worth it. What they don’t talk about is the mental anguish. For instance Martin became addicted to crystal meth and Tom couldn’t go past a fruit machine without shooting up with Tizer. Not to mention Lisa’s kick boxing addiction and Andy’s nervous breakdown, when he would only wear cotton briefs on his head. Besides all this, we’d like to thank everybody who has supported us over the last five years and we hope to see you…
Posted on 17/03/2013 | No CommentsIn this second half we talk to Chief Chirpa, leader of the Ewok army and old man George Pim and his carer. Also, Martin discovered he’d put the wrong text number on the website, the laptop explodes, covering Martin in computer juice. and we enjoy a 15 minute Doctor Who interlude. You can keep donating at: http://www.justgiving.com/megapoddy
Posted on 17/03/2013 | No CommentsIt’s Red Nose day and Martin, Tom and Andy set forth to do a leisurely five hour podcast while drinking beer. In this first half: Dab and Tench begin an exciting journey to Africa, Martin, Tom and Andy start drinking and there are some sketches and shit and that.
Posted on 05/03/2013 | No CommentsIt’s another chilled out miniature podcast, so chilled out in fact that Lisa falls asleep. Has she contracted a sleeping sickness or is working a 200 hour week finally catching up with her. For the answer to this and more, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: TGR, 1000009 Dreadful Rd, Spunktache, Ethelmermonshire. ARGH1 2SHIT
Posted on 17/02/2013 | No CommentsHere’s another bloody podcast by those bloody twats, they’re banging on about some shit again. Maybe they’re mentally ill, I just don’t know. Do you know Bill? He said that they do rituals on the roof of his pub involving whisky. Great bloke Bill, pepper of the earth. He once bought a crampon factory in Bermondsey, went bust inside a month. That’ll be a hundred quid guv’ner. No tip? Cheapskate. Warning: Flashing rockeries throughout.
Posted on 19/01/2013 | No CommentsIn this episode: levels vary, cables break and the entire podcast lurches around like a morbidly obese man on an all you can eat merry-go-round. So strap yourself out and steady your nerves with powerful drugs, it’s going to be a lumpy bride. Warning: testicles.
Posted on 16/12/2012 | No CommentsIt’s The Gentleman’s Review’s fifth Christmas and what have they learned. Well, not much really, although Andy did discover that the best way to break Martin’s concentration during a song is to simply wave bits of paper at him. This may become useful in any future fights to the death. Besides that, it is a relatively sedate affair with coffee and pies being taken orally every ten minutes. Listen out for Martin’s heart breaking, it sounds like a screaming jellyfish. Here are the words to the song, if you fancy singing along: On the first day of Christmas, My true love gave to me: A third class ticket to Barnsley. ...
Posted on 11/11/2012 | No CommentsWith the US elections now over, the gang can take a well deserved rest from kissing the flesh and pressing babies to record another fun filled episode of this podcast. Yes, tape your children into their beds and gather around the internet radio to have your mind wanked of its reason. Warning: Slippery.
Posted on 16/09/2012 | No CommentsAfter falling down a mine hole and losing his memory, Martin happened upon a cave of wonders, which contained the decaying remains of an old podcast. Dusting them off, he brought them to the surface for a decent internet burial. Also: casual racism, cucumber confusion and everyone remembering why they stopped doing news items in the first place. Warning: Gerbils.